Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays - The Cinderella Pact


Today's teaser is from The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer. She's a new author for me and I haven't had a good chance to really get into the book. I started it when I was sitting in the airport over the weekend but since I was sick and running a fever at the time, I had a hard time getting going. It's about a woman and her two friends who make a commitment to lose weight. Hits a little close to home. . . *cough*

From Page 256

Nancy and I don't dare go into the "normal" end of Lord & Taylor or any major department store, however, for fear that we won't fit into the sizes they have, that we are without size. We picture the sales clerks pursing their lips as we exit the dressing room filled with pants that couldn't make it past our knees and the sales clerks politely but firmly directing us to "women's," one floor up.

2 comments:

TexasRed said...

Ohhh... this one sounds good.

Wendi said...

I love the title of the book, and this teaser is great! :) Made me laugh.

Here's my Teaser!

Wendi