Thursday, December 4, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Favorites


Here is today's prompt: 5 for Favorites


1. Do you have a favorite author?


Probably the most consistently good author that I read is Nora Roberts so I'd go with her. She never lets me down with a good story and great characters.


2. Have you read everything he or she has written?


No, I don't read the books she writes as JD Robb. I'm sure I haven't read all of the short romances that she's written either.


3. Did you LIKE everything?


Pretty much. The one JD Robb book I picked up I couldn't get into but I'm not saying I didn't like it. I just haven't had a chance to try again.


4. How about a least favorite author?


I like nearly everything I read because I'm picky about what I buy but I suppose I didn't like the two Gregory Maguire books I read. I wouldn't say he's my least favorite but I wasn't thrilled.


5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?

See question 4. I really wanted to love his books. Just couldn't.

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

Several have mentioned Nora Roberts today. Please visit to see my answers.