Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Teaser Tuesday -Dec 30


Today's teaser comes from The Shepherd, the Angel, and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog, by Dave Berry. I've just started this book so I have no idea of what exactly is going on. . . I'm guessing Christmas pageant? I'm a big fan of Dave Berry so I couldn't help but pick up this cute little novel to fill the gap between now and New Years Day when the challenges start.

From page 45:

At the first rehearsal, Mrs. Elkins gave us shepherds a big lecture about how she had not forgotten our behavior last year, and she certainly hoped there would be no incidents this year, because she would not want to have to call our parents, blah blah blah. I also got a lecture from my mom and dad, so I definitely didn't want to get in any trouble with Mrs. Elkins.

3 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Intriguing...


Here is mine

Anonymous said...

I, too, am a Dave Berry fan. I haven't read this one so it's going on the list.

Wendi said...

Sounds fun! Kind of reminds me a bit of drama/theater in school.

Here's my Teaser!

~ Wendi