Friday, December 19, 2008

New Books. . .

I was thinking in the shower about what I should blog about today. I had decided to brag about how I hadn't bought a new book all week! Then I went to Borders during my lunch break and well, you know how that goes. In the last week I've added three books to my shelf. I only bought one of them though!

My birthday was last Saturday and my parents gave me Baby Proof by Emily Giffen. It was one of those situations where we were at the bookstore, I had the book in my hand and my dad took it from me. I'm excited to read it as I've enjoyed the other books by Emily.

I also got Hello Cupcake, by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, which is a fantabulous book about cupcake decorating. My four year old neice loved the book. She spent a good amount of time going through it. I can't wait to try my hand at some of the ideas.

Today I *had* to go to Borders because I needed to get one more gift for a family friend. I also had a coupon. Score! I ended up with The Stupidest Angel, by Christopher Moore. That one's for me. I'd stick it in my stocking but I think I might want to try to read it in the next few days. I'll let you know when I go a week without getting a new book. It might be a while.

No comments: