Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Moon By Stephenie Meyer

In my build up to Breaking Dawn (Saturday morning can not come fast enough), my next review will be for New Moon. This is my least favorite of the three but that doesn't mean I didn't love it. I totally did. I think the problem I had was not enough Edward. I don't want to spoil anything for those of you who haven't read it but a good portion of the book is Bella dealing with life without Edward. She becomes closer to Jacob. I like Jacob, he's a healthy relationship for her to have. They are two teenagers, he wants her, she wants Edward. Edward is the man for Bella, no doubt in my mind. After reading Eclipse (review coming tomorrow) I "got" New Moon. It's a really, really important book in the series.

My initial review from my journal was made on Feb. 4, 2008. It said: "Great story! Sequel to Twilight. I have a crush on a fictional vampire! I can see these becoming an obsession."

Well, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed. . . Let's just say that I am a big fan and leave it at that. If you haven't read New Moon, go get it, but read it after Twilight. They are a series and should be read in order. Enjoy!

No comments: