Thursday, July 24, 2008

Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster

I predicted I'd finish Such a Pretty Fat today and I did! Yeah me! Yeah Jen! Awesome book. In Bitter is the New Black, I didn't feel like Jen was the kind of person who I would get along with until the end. In this book, she is so human and so easy to relate to. Anyone who has ever struggled with weight and can laugh about it will appreciate this book. It's not a diet book. Jen doesn't tell you what to eat or how to exercise. She just shares what she does and what works for her. There are a few scenes that are so funny, I had to bring the book into work to share them. It's refreshing to read about someone who is going through the same things that I do. I've struggled with weight. It's never easy. Jen makes it fun. In the end, she even inspires with her insight into the changes she's made. I totally think Jen could be my friend. Jen? Call me.

No comments: