Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

It's always hard for me to figure out what to read next. I tend to try not to read serious books back to back. I often need a break. For example after reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter, I went right into Queen of Babble in the Big City. Easy transition huh?

Well, I have a dilemma. I'm almost done with Such a Pretty Fat, Breaking Dawn comes out on August 2nd. If I want to start Breaking Dawn on the day it comes out, and I finish Such a Pretty Fat on Thursday (estimation), I will need a book I can finish between this Thursday and Friday of next week. If I pick a book I know I can finish, I might finish it too soon. If I pick a book that's a little longer, I might not finish. Do you see my problem??? This only happens once in a great while. Thank goodness. I'm also putting books aside to take on my cruise in September (no hard backs, nothing boring). I put a lot of rules on myself.

No comments: