Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer


I was reluctant to jump back into the world of Twilight with an unfamiliar character so it took me a long time to read this book.  I enjoyed it quite a bit!  The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is a short little book about a minor character in Eclipse.  Bree is one of the newborn army sent to distract the Cullens while Victoria went after Bella.

Because I've read Eclipse, and have seen the movie, I know how Bree's story ends so that made the whole thing a little difficult.  She's a smart little vampire who thinks about more than her next meal.  I also liked the character of Freaky Fred and would like to know more about where he went and how his story continued.

If you've read the Twilight saga, you might as well read this one.  It fits in nicely and gives a different perspective.

No comments: