Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Getting Itchy

The itch. I've got the itch. I need a new book. I must have a new book! I know what book I want and I really need to go get it!

Do you ever feel that way?

It's been at least a month since I've been to a bookstore and it's getting ugly. The thing is, I did buy a book this week. I also received three from BookMooch and I borrowed one from a friend. That's a total of 4 books since Monday but it didn't satisfy my need to visit the bookstore. It's an illness. The book I want happens to start with "G" but I already have a "G" book that I'm excited about reading. That means that I wouldn't' be able to read it for several months. Doesn't mean I don't want it now. Please tell me I'm not alone!

Don't forget, I'm giving away my advanced reading copy of Whisper to the Blood by Dana Stabenow. Click here to read about the particulars. At this point nobody wants it (poor sad book) so if you want it, you've got a really good shot!

No comments: