Thursday, February 12, 2009

Booking Through Thursday


Today's prompt:

Do you read any author’s blogs? If so, are you looking for information on their next project? On the author personally? Something else?

This is interesting that this topic came up today. I was just thinking this morning that I really need to re-visit the websites of some of my favorite authors. I do check Jen Lancaster's blog, Jennsylvania, every day. It's one of my favorite blogs and I'm a big fan of her writing. I check out Janet Evanovich's site every now and then to read the Q and A, which isn't quite a blog, but close.

Just recently I poked around Dana Stabenow's website because I finished one of her books and felt like I wanted to get a better handle on the back story. She's got a blog that I looked over. Maybe I'll do that in my spare time today. I'll see if some of my fave authors have blogs and look them over.

2 comments:

Robin M said...

"I'll see if some of my fave authors have blogs and look them over."

That's what I did and found some really interesting blogs - It is neat when they blog with a group of other authors. Mixes it up and fun to read, plus informative.

gautami tripathy said...

I do like a few author's blogs!

Authored, are we?!