Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Books to Cruise On

I just skulked around Borders during my lunch break. I hate doing it then but sometimes it's the best I can do. I just always feel rushed. I usually only go if I have a goal, which I did, but I still like to have more time. Anyway, I bought three new books which I obviously don't need, but wanted.

My question today is what books should I bring on my cruise? I'm leaving in a couple of weeks and I need around five books to keep me happy. I'll probably end up with more but I think I read 5 books on my last cruise and this one is more port intensive. I won't have as much time to read.

At one point I was thinking The Historian would be good because it's long, but I heard that it's hard to get started with. I really want to bring The Host but I don't want to lug around a hardcover. I could go the easy route and bring the next Stephanie Plum book (I think I'm up to 5) or the next Women's Murder Club book. I probably will because I know those are easy to get into. Take a look at my list over on the right. Do you see any books that would be perfect cruise reads? If so, let me know. I need help!

No comments: