Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Argh!

So, I've been neglecting this blog. Again. I really don't want to. Honest! I'm all about the writing and sharing and reading of blogs. It's just been a helluva couple of weeks. I went on vacation! Woo! Finally! I was on a Canada/New England cruise for a week and spent a couple of pre-nights in New York. It was great. I read four books during the cruise (ok 3 1/2) but still, I read a lot. It was a port intensive cruise so I didn't have as much reading time as I would have liked. I'll get to reviewing those books soon. Promise.

Last Sunday I lost my little dog Oreo. She was almost 12 and it was her time to go. It didn't make it any easier and I'm shocked that I'm not crying while writing those words. She'd been a part of my life for almost 12 years. A huge part. She was my baby. I'll post a tribute to her at some point but it's too raw right now. It's too recent.

Anyway, I've been struggling to get back into routines, let alone find time to blog. I'll be back later with my Teaser Tuesday entry.

1 comment:

MizB said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. {{HUGS}} It's never easy to lose a pet, as they are truly "family". :-?