Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Are You Reading Wednesday - Jan 5

So I decided to create my own Wednesday series where I'll write about what I'm reading and how it's going.  I apologize if other blogs are doing a meme similar to this.  This is more for me as I have very slim readership!  I'm beginning to think that I'm just doing this blog for my own personal reading record.  If so, that's fine.  I'm still doing something.

So. . . What Are You Reading Wednesday begins!  (I've got to come up with a graphic!)

This week I am *still* plugging away at The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens.  It was an ARC that I received from the publisher and I know there is a lot of hype about this book.  So far it's not blowing me away, but it's still keeping me interested.  My lack of reading time and my distraction with Angry Birds on my iPhone have kept me from finishing the book.  I'm over halfway through at this point.  I hope to have it finished this weekend.  I'm traveling this weekend which usually means a lot of time to read in the car.

I'm also reading - barely started actually - Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich.  It's the 8th (duh) book in the Stephanie Plum series.  I can't say much as I think I'm on page 16.  It's my bedtime book but I've been so tired at night that I just haven't been able to read much.  There's a good chance I'll have that finished this weekend too!  Let's hope that by next Wednesday I will have two new books going!  

No comments: