Monday, September 7, 2009

Musing Mondays - Sept. 7


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about audio books…


What is your preferred method of listening to audio books? Where and when do you listen to them?



I have to confess that I don't love audio books. I have a hard time staying awake which is bad when trying to listen to them in a car. They are like a bedtime story and make me want to close my eyes.

I once drove by myself from Denver to Las Vegas. It was a good 10 hour drive and I picked up an audio book to listen to on my way. This was back in the day of cassette tapes and every tape or so I'd have to stop and put on music to wake me up again. It was just not a good thing.

I'm willing to give them another try some day but it would have to be under the right circumstances. In most cases I'd rather read the book.

No comments: