Friday, May 28, 2010

My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster

Loved it!  I'll let you know that up front.  I am a huge fan of Jen's and I will pretty much read anything she writes, including her blog (jennsylvania), her twitter posts (atgeldshrugged), and her books (of course).  She makes me laugh and that's a very good thing.

I might be able to relate a tiny (a lot) bit with her reality show obsession.  In this book, Jen decides that reality shows are making her dumb.  She sets out to experience new things, like theater, foods from around the world, and great literature.  She finds that she loves some things, hates others, but that her life is richer for the experience.

I hope you've read some of her other memoirs.  If you haven't, you should.  She doesn't disappoint in this latest edition and I found myself growing along with her.  But I'm not giving up my reality television.

No comments: