Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking through Thursday - April 9


Here’s the question:

Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

  1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
  2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
  3. Is this normal for you?
  4. Where do you keep your current reads?

I usually have two books going at a time. Rarely more than that. I am currently reading two books. This is pretty common for me as I keep one book by my bed and one book in my car. They occasionally change places if I'm wanting to finish one or the other, but generally they stay in their spots.

I read during my lunch breaks which is where the "Car Book" comes in. I usually get 1/2 hour to read every day which is nice. The "Bed Book" is the book I will drag around the house and read before bed. I like for it to be a lighter read, not one that will keep me up all night thinking!

2 comments:

Emily said...

my mom is a "car book" and "home book" person, but I can only keep track of one at a time! I carry it around everywhere. Maybe that's why all my books look a little ummm...worn? haha

Matt said...

I usually read the one book that I carry with me (in the bag) everywhere I go. When I read Gone with the Wind, I left it at home and brought a second book with me to work.