Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogging Break

I always used to get so frustrated when I'd be enjoying a blog and all of a sudden there were no new posts. For days, months, etc. I always felt like they were responsible for keeping me entertained and it made me sad/worried/disappointed when there was nothing new for a long period of time.

Then I stopped blogging. I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted here. I know what happened. I got tired and stressed. That led to finding other ways to occupy my time which wasn't blogging. Then I went to Italy and that was a week gone. And then. . . Jet lag. Let's be clear here, it exists and it isn't pretty. I felt like I floated through the last week. I'm back now. Things are good. I'm motivated and I have several books to review. I'm going to get things kicking with a contest.

See the next post for the contest. . . . It should be above this one. Look up.

1 comment:

Kyla Duffy said...

Hi,
I didn't know how else to contact you. I'm a Boston Terrier foster mom and I publish books that showcase the love and joy adopted dogs bring to their new homes. I noticed you have a BT, and was wondering if you'd like to review "Lost Souls: Found! Inspirational Stories of Adopted Boston Terriers." It was the first in a whole series about adopted dogs. More info can be found at http://happytailsbooks.com.

I can send you an eBook or a paperback.

Kind regards,
Kyla
kylad@happytailsbooks.com